Hey baby, what's your call number?

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy early Valentines Day! Again, I guess, if you include the pancakes post as celebrating. Man, I must be coming off as a total mushy Valentine's sucker. I promise I'm not. I just always want to find a stellar present for my boyfriend, so I come up with a million (equally lame) ideas that are so atrociously cheesy that they just HAVE to be created.

These valentines, based off of old card catalog cards, are one of those ideas. All of the pick up lines were found in various places on the internet, and were chosen because they amused me far more than they should have. I hope they cheer you up as well! Feel free to print them out, write them down, memorize them... However, I can't assure that you won't get banned from the building for life if you try them out on a local librarian, so use at your own risk. Haha!



No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © Hello, Wild Things. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co