looks like I'm gonna have to buy some paint...

Saturday, January 19, 2013


Soooo... I've been slightly hinting at a surprise, and this is the big reveal... (drum roll...)

 I've officially got a home! For me! To live in! All by myself! :]

I don't have any pictures of the inside because I haven't been able to get into the house when it was bright enough to take any. Tomorrow I plan to stop by again, take some pictures, and maybe sit in the window seat and plan a little. (Yay, window seat!)
Its a confusing amount of explaining as far as the whole ownership thing goes, so I'll just summarize by saying I've got the key, and now its time to do some work. Okay, a looooot of  work. This is one of those houses that is structurally sound, but beautiful it is not. We're talking re-doing floors, re-painting... and maybe one day remodeling. Because who wants to live with their bathroom in the middle of the kitchen? Yeah, you read that right.

But for now, I'm just content with having my very own space, to decorate my very own way. Also, a space where I don't have to feel incredibly guilty every time Odin destroys something, which is his absolute favorite passtime.



No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © Hello, Wild Things. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co