ten things

Saturday, July 14, 2012

It's Comic Con weekend, so that means I've got San Diego on the brain. Actually, here's a little secret that's not so secret if you know me... I've always got San Diego on the brain, regardless of what weekend it is.
I miss that sunny town.


1. make art not war shirt... dunno where it's from! (anyone know?)  
/ 5. wild herringbone print fount on pinterest / 6. Cardboard Safari deer head decorated with maps by Steph Goralnick

I'm in love with wood paneling. Not the lame kind, but the cool kind. Like this headboard and this staircase.

I've always wanted to have a fresh supply of avocados. With this tutorial, I can start a tree from a seed... though it might not bear fruit. :[

This is such an inspiring styling. (by Deborah Bowness) I love the wallpaper just hanging off the wall. Very simple, but could dramatically change the feel of a room.

This tutorial shows you how to make a design look like it was printed on a letterpress. Maybe this will appease my love for now.

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © Hello, Wild Things. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co